Re: [FW1] Building an NT bastion host

"Thornton, Richard" wrote:

> I know a wee bit about NT and FW-1 problem is I haven't got a clue which
> microsoft fixes for sp6a are required for a fw-1 4.1 sp3 installation.
> There are over 30 fixes on the MS site surely all these are not required.
>
> I was just thinking hundreds of people have probably already researched this
> and could save me time researching the required hotfixes for fw-1 or indeed
> any NT bastion host.
>
> Any directions you guys can give will be much appreciated.  Someone must
> have a list of these awkward little buggers.

This is not a list of HotFixes, but this URL's could be useful for you
anyway:
http://www.users.fast.net/~lmahmud/index4.html
http://hammer.prohosting.com/~fsneppe/HardenNT.htm
http://interactiveinfosec.com/?openMenus=-1+10+60+62&selectedIndex=622

Hope this helps. (Hey! You said "Any directions" ;-)

Regards.

--
Martin Humberto Hoz Salvador
I. E. C.

"Daddy, why doesn't this Magnet pick up this Floppy Disk ?"