From: Jeff Reinhardt [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Thursday, April 12, 2001 8:40 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [FW1] Routing Question

I have a Class C address block.  I need to be able to
route the traffic and I am having a hard time here.

Router - 64.157.160.254

FW1 -  64.157.160.1  (public)

FW1 - 192.168.10.1 (DMZ)

I need to route all traffic to all other 64.157.160.* IPs through
the DMZ interface.

Can anyone assist me on this?

Jeff