RE: [FW1] Routing Question

We cannot help you.  The broadcast domain for 64.157.160.0/24 (I assume) lies between the firewall and your router--that's it.  It's fundamental networking.  Think about it.
-----Original
From: Jeff Reinhardt [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Friday, April 13, 2001 7:01 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [FW1] Routing Question

I have a Class C address block.  I need to be able to
route the traffic and I am having a hard time here.

Router - 64.157.160.254

FW1 -  64.157.160.1  (public)

FW1 - 192.168.10.1 (DMZ)

I need to route all traffic to all other 64.157.160.* IPs through
the DMZ interface.

Can anyone assist me on this?

Jeff Reinhardt
XFire Software