From: Cadillo, Adolfo [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Wednesday, April 11, 2001 8:15 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [FW1] PPTP thru checkpoint firewall to cisco 7100

We have a partner in miami and he gave created a username and password to
connect to their cisco 7100 using pptp and I am connecting using a windows
2000 machine. I put a laptop outside our checkpoint 4.1 service pack 2
firewall and I connected no problem.  When I put it behind the firewall it
doesn't connect.  I created a rule to allow my machine, which is natted to a
real IP address and destination is their gateway.  I now connect but it
starts to verify the username and password and than I get a disconnected
error:  619:  The specified port is not connected.  I can only assume I am
having a natting problem. Can anybody give me some insight here?
Thanks......