RE: [FW1] Resource Problem!!!

Title: Resource Problem!!!
Sounds to me like the security servers are not running. Can you see them in the process listsings ?
-----Original Message-----
From: Stephan Dubeau [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Tuesday, April 10, 2001 12:15 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [FW1] Resource Problem!!!

Hello all...!!!

We just done our upgrade from FW-1 4.0 SP6 to FW-1 4.1 SP2 (CP2000) on Wint NT WKS 4.0 SP5.

2 problem.

First:)-- I have 2 rules with resource object in it. a) URI resource for UFP server, WEBSENSE, b) Anti-relay SMTP resource.

Both rules don't work after upgrade.
Any clue here of what is going on with the resource on 4.1 ???

Second:)-- Log viewer don't Log!!! And.
We tried to save logs, it save. We tried to purge log, we get this error message and cannot purge : "logswith:cannot connect to fw dameon".

Any clue???

Thanks
Best regards.

Stephan Dubeau
mailto:[email protected] (Affaire/Business)