Re: [FW1] what is my check point service pack no??

Hi,
to find out the version / Service Pack installed, try
  fw ver -k
You will get a number according to the SP-level.
4.1: 41439
4.1 SP1: 41483, 41489, 41490, 41492 (depends on your system)
4.1 SP2: 41716
4.1 SP3: 41814
To get the latest SP you will need to have a software subscription.
Hope it helps,
best regards
Matthias

"Sim, CT (Chee Tong)" wrote:

> what is my check point service pack no as shown below??  Where to get the
> service pack 3 for 4.1
>
> bash-2.00$ pkgparam CPfw1-41 PATCHLIST
> CPFWSP410002-01

> De informatie opgenomen in dit bericht kan vertrouwelijk zijn en
> is uitsluitend bestemd voor de geadresseerde. Indien u dit bericht
> onterecht ontvangt wordt u verzocht de inhoud niet te gebruiken en
> de afzender direct te informeren door het bericht te retourneren.
> The information contained in this message may be confidential
> and is intended to be exclusively for the addressee. Should you
> receive this message unintentionally, please do not use the contents
> herein and notify the sender immediately by return e-mail.

begin:vcard
n:Leu;Dr. Matthias
tel;cell:tel;fax:+49 8102 895 199
tel;work:+49 8102 895 190
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:http://www.aerasec.de
org:AERAsec Network Services and Security GmbH
adr:;;Wagenberger Strasse 1;D-85662;Hohenbrunn;;
version:2.1
email;internet:[email protected]
fn:Dr. Matthias Leu
end:vcard