RE: [FW1] Out-of-office replies!

Title: Out-of-office replies!
Enough already. It's amazing to me that of all people, members of this list don't know enough to turn off OoO replies to the Internet. Get out the books and figure it out, because I doubt that too many of us care when your holidays are over. Checkpoint should institute the same policy as many other lists and ban users the second time one of these comes through.

Maybe the Exchange admins should turn off their out of office replies through the IMC (internet mail connecter) on their servers. Its simplistic to do and people can leave them on. Its called admin laziness and people shouldn't have to create complex rules or leave a mailing list because they're going on vacation