From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]]On Behalf Of [email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, April 10, 2001 11:45 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [FW1] Managing Nokia 650 from Nokia 330

We are attempting to manage a Nokia IP650 from a Nokia IP330. I am being told that this is a non standard method. That the standard method is to put the management module on an NT box, connect to that box with the GUI client, then push the policy to both Nokia boxes from the NT box. I don't mind adding the NT box to the whole mix, I just want to do this right. Does anyone have a preference either way ? Are there any problems one way or the other?

Thanks in advance
Andrew