From: David Moran [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Thursday, April 05, 2001 2:03 PM
To: '[email protected]'
Subject: [FW1] Question regarding Management Station Control

Good morning List,

I have two firewall modules and one management station.  Now the first
firewall can talk to the management station (I did the putkeys).  The second
firewall has the same IP address and sits off the segment unless the first
one dies (in other words two firewalls one license).  Now the problem is
this, once I did the putkeys with the first firewall, the second will not
allow me to push a policy to (when I bring it on line and take the first
down) it unless I exchange keys with it as well, will this cause me to loose
control with the first firewall?

Thanks for any help

Dave