[FW1] Security Policy Download Error

Title: Security Policy Download Error

        Hello:

        For some reasons, my initial sent mail did not go through so here I sent it again.

        I have a question on Downloading the Security Policy to CP Firewall-1 modules:

        When I am downloading the Security Policy from Management Module to one of the Firewall-1
        Modules (enforcement points), I get the following error messages:

        Standard.W: Security Policy Script generated into Standard.pf
        Standard:
        Compiled OK.

        Downloading...

        Downloading Security Policy /opt/CPfw1-41/conf/Standard.pf to hades
        Failed to Download Security Policy on hades: Resources temporarily unavailable
        Installing Security Policy on hades failed

        As a note, I have set up authentication between the Management Modules and the Firewall-1 Modules and also
        configured the Firewall-1 module to know where to look for to download the Security Policy (e.g. who is the master).

        I would appreciate any insights/suggestions on how to solve this problem.

        Thanks,

        Thuan Pham