[FW1] vpn between cisco 2514 and Firewall1

I am trying to establish a VPN session between a cisco 2514 and firewall-1
I am getting this message in log viewer:

IKE log received notification from peer: no proposal chosen

Also:

IKE log: phase 1 completion. DES/SHA1/ Preshared secrets Negotiation ID: ........
IKE log received notification from peer: no proposal chosen: Negotiation ID......
IKE log received notification from peer: no proposal chosen: Negotiation ID......
IKE log received notification from peer: no proposal chosen: Negotiation ID.....

My router is running 56bit encryption IOS

Thanks