From: Juan Concepcion [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Friday, April 06, 2001 8:21 PM
To: razor NT; [email protected]
Subject: Re: [FW1] Secure Remote and browsing the Local LAN

You have to set "Client for Micrsoft Networks" in the network settings to
automatically log into your domain (map shares if necessary).  You then have
populate your lmhost file with entries for your internal resources.  When
you
initially log into the WINNT machine you will get a "no domain controller
found" error which is normal.  After you've authenticated then you will want
try accessing your internal resources.  If you go to support.checkpoint.com
and
look into the public configuration docs there is a slew of information on
how
to set this up.  Essentially the doc there is for WIN98 but it also ports
over
for WINNT clients.  Good Luck!!

Juan Concepcion
CCSA/CCSE