[FW1] Comparisons: Platforms for FW1?

Can anyone point me to some comparisons of FW1 running on different
platforms? I've seen the one on the CP site showing performance
comparisons between Solaris, NT, Linux, HPUX (nokia?) where Linux and
Solaris seem to lead the pack performance wise with NT bringing up the
rear.  But I'm looking for any other kinds of overall
(price/performance/hwcosts/security(from an os weakness basis)
comparisons between the various platforms that FW1 will run on.

I work for a business unit of a big aerospace co which is going about
being absorbed by another even larger entity, and we're currently
running 4.0 on an fairly anemic NT box, which runs fairly well.  We've
got the 4.1 software, but we're trying to decide if it makes sense to
move to another platform.

Thanks!