[FW1] ip650 ipso 3.3 with flows and fw1 sp3 problem...

	Yesterday ip650 running ipso3.3 fw1sp3 slowed down by having tons of
following messages on the console

Apr 10 09:38:56 iksirfw [LOG_CRIT] kernel: ex_expire: c7be0150 (data:
c7be0124)
ld_del failed to ex_remove !
Apr 10 09:41:04 iksirfw [LOG_CRIT] kernel: ex_expire: c7bfafb8 (data:
c7bfaf84)
ld_del failed to ex_remove !
Apr 10 09:41:04 iksirfw [LOG_CRIT] kernel: ex_expire: c7ca67f4 (data:
c7ca67c8)
ld_del failed to ex_remove !

	The connections number at this time was around 20K and I start
having packet loses and had to stop fw and start again...I have already a
case open on nokia but they say that this should not cause any performance
degradation ( but I think it is causing)...I heard another user had same
problem also...Can anybody give me an explanation or a fix for this
poblem?...Thanks....