[FW1] TCP TimeOut Problems

Hi everybody,

I'm having some problems with a UNIX server protected by a Firewall-1
running on a Windows NT box.  The users are accessing an application via
telnet on the Unix server which controls a printer located outside the
firewall.  These users access some sections from this application and send
information to the printer, they receive the following problem:

When they try to print some information, the printer starts printing the job
but after 2 or 3 minutes the telnet session to the server suddenly stops and
it stops also the printing.  I think this a TCP timeout problem, however I'm
using some configuration documents from the CheckPoint support web site in
order to increase this tcp timeout value but I keep receiving the same
problem.

I don't know if I'm missing some steps on the configuration of the TCP
timeout, or if it could be a timeout on the same Windows NT operative
system.  Any similar experience?

Thanks and regards,

        _/               |  Jesus Giraut
       _/                |  IT Solution Consultant
      _/_/_/  _/_/_/     |  MCA Region
     _/  _/  _/  _/      |  HP Consulting
    _/  _/  _/_/_/       |  Phone:  (_/            |  Fax:    (_/             |  Telnet: 1-207-8083