[FW1] Network Object Creation

I am studying up for my CCSA and working on making sure that our security
and firewall is set up properly. We had a couple of consultants actually set
it up. I am looking at all of our network objects at this point and am
curious about the External and Internal Options.

If I have a server with two objects say:

hst_SomeServer_Ext_64.x.x.x  (Nat'd to 192.x.x.x)
hst_SomeServer_Int_192.x.x.x

I understand that on the Internal object 192.x.x.x that I should set it to
Internal since it is. But should the External one also be internal (which is
what I think) since it is still protected by the firewall.

The way I am reading the stuff I have the only time I should use External is
if I have an object that is being allowed into our network through the
firewall (external partners and such). Is that correct thinking? Thanks in
advance!

Tim Parker
EBWorld.com Senior Webmasterext.7767
http://www.ebgames.com