RE: [FW1] Strange FW behaviour with Proxy

Michael,

By more general, do you mean something like haveing a network (internal)
Hide NAT'd to the fw's external leg, where the internal proxy is using an
iddress from that network ?

If so, I do have such.

Would moving the NAT rule of the internal proxy above this "general" NAT
rule do the trick ?

Very strange this.

Thanks,

Mike