RE: [FW1] Strange FW behaviour with Proxy

Yes, we use security servers (CVP).

Have you managed to find a workaround ? This causes major problems as I'm
sure you imagine when trying to shape the data to the internet, as I do not
want to shape data to and from the valid FW external leg.

Would appreciate anything more if you have.

Mike