[FW1] Procedure for Separating Management Module and Firewall Module

I have 2 Chenkpont Firewall-1/VPN-1 4.1 SP3 boxes running Windows NT 4.0.
One of the machines is a Management Module and Firewall, the other is only a
Firewall, managed by the first one with the Management Module. I also have a
machine set up in a DMZ between both machines that has the GUI client
installed. What I'd like to do is move the management and logging from the
first firewall to the DMZ machine.

Question 1: Do I need to relicense both firewalls? They are currently
licensed to their external interfaces amd the first firewall license is for
both management and firewall. Do the licenses need to registered to the
interface where policy will be pushed to? Also do I need to have the license
for the management and the firewall seperated for the first firewall?

Question 2: Do I need to install anything on the DMZ machine that will
handle the management and logging or is it just the GUI client installed
there with some configuration files on the Firewall machines pointing to the
DMZ machine?

Question 3: Do I need to reinstall Checkpoint onto the machine that has the
Firewall + Management and install only the FW?

Question 4: Is there anything I missed? Anything I need to keep in mind
while doing this? Anything I may not be thinking about?

I'm pretty new to the game here, so feel free to speak as if I am completely
ignorant. Any White Papers or URLs will also be appreciated. I have seen
info on moving the Management from one machine to another, but they all seem
to concern machines that already have the Management on a different machine
that the Firewall. Is the process similar?

TIA and I qppreciate your time

-Brian Kinsey