[FW1] Wrong Version

Hello all,

I am having a bit of a problem with CP showing thr right version.  I have a Solaris 2.6 machine running CP 4.1, which I have upgraded from 4.0.  All the new information is there, but the version still shows as 4.0.  I ran Uinstall for the initial upgrade, and it appears that CP creates a new directory CPfw1-41 (like a fresh install) and it is linking the conf and db directories on top of the old one.