Re: [FW1] Connection timeouts on Nokia IP boxes.

> What config's do you have? IPSO version and FW version.

I'm running IPSO 3.3 with flows enabled, and FW-1 4.1 SP3.

> I found an article on Nokia's site yesterday relating to the problem you
> describe and I've posted it below. It relates to the default 'FLOWS'
> installation when you have IPSO3.3 and Checkpoint v4.1 sp2/3 specifically. I
> haven't tested the resolution yet  (will try today) and see what happends.

Well, the Nokia resolution below refers to their being continuous traffic
which in my case is not happening. We make connections through the Nokia's
and then might let the connection have no traffic for 30mins or so.

However, I will try to disable Flows and see if that helps the situation.

--
Dave Dunaway [[email protected]]
Systems Administrator, AT&T Canada, IES