[FW1] Incoming mail problems.

Hi,

I'm running FW-1 version 4.0 SP5 on Solaris 2.6

We had a problem with our internet gateway going down a couple of days ago
and ever since I've seen entries in the firewall log files as follows for
incoming mail from the internet.

Action: DROP  Service: 32784  Source: Sending mail server  Dest: My Firewall
XSource: Sending mail server  XDest: My Mail server  XDest Port: Mail

So rather than mail coming in on port 25 (mail) with a destination of My
Mail Server as it's coming in on Port 32784 with a Destination of "My
Firewall" and a translated destination with the correct info ie. Dest: "My
Mail Server and Dest Port : 25

This is not the case for all mail, most is working just fine, only certain
mail servers.  I've checked some of them out and they appear to me
legitimate servers that I'd expect to be sending to us.

Does anyone know what is causing this, or what I can do to resolve the
issue.  I'm currently accepting connections on port 32784 on the firewall so
that this mail is received, it looks like the firewall SMTP server then
forwards it on to our mail server but obviously I don't want to allow
connections to the firewall.

Any help is much appreciated.

Regards,
Paul.