hello,

setup looks like this:

outside

SUN + FW-1 4.0
|		|
|		DMZ 1 (lower level of Security)
DMZ 2 (high level of security)

My SMTP gateway is located outside my firewall.
If I connect from DMZ 1 to the smtp gateway, all goes well.
If I connect from DMZ 2 to the smtp gateway, it gets intercepted by
the secure smtp server... I have no idea where to look for it.

We used to have a Esafe CVP server, but Aladdin confimed that I only
needed to remove the rules pointing to this resource to eleminate it's
interference.
When I try to remove the network object though, it says it si still
used in 2 NAT rules and 1 policy rules.
the NAT reference is no problem, but the policy rules I'm not so sure
I can just ignore.
Anybody has an idea ?

(Just some background) I took this over from somebody who left the
company rather sudden and in a not-so-good mood, so I'm left hanging
out to dry...

hace