[FW1] Requeue mail

   Hello, and thanks in advance for any answer.

	I enable Firewall CVP with a Trendmicro`s antivirus, I use
an Exchange 5.5 as  mail server, and it`s works fine. But I found that some
mails queue at the firewall`s spool directory, and the one way to dequeue
these messages is restarting the FW (fwstop, fwstart). If I run  "fw mdq"
without restart the firewall these mails stay  queue. I have set the resend
period in smtp.conf to different seconds without any results.
Somebody knows where is the problem?
Is there a way to requeue this mails without restart the fw?

 TIA

             Israel Zapata Palacio -+-  IP6 Seguridad

                  http://www.ip6seguridad.com

+This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and    +
+intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they +
+are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify+
+the system manager at [email protected]                    +