[FW1] Quick MEP question

This may sound like a dumb question, but I am trying to set up a MEP VPN between 2 firewalls on separate networks, separated by a dedicated link. I was going through the instructions from the Checkpoint website and it mentions creating a firewall object on firewall A for firewall B.  It looks as if the network object for Firewall B has to be set up as an "internal" gateway for this to work.....My question is: doesn't my Firewall have to be licensed to have more than 1 internal gateway object?  In other words, will I have to purchase additional licenses for Firewall A and Firewall B in order to create the internal gateway objects?  Or, am I completely wrong by assuming that the firewall objects have to be created as internal?

Thanks for any help!

R. Jones