[FW1] How to merge objects, users and rules

Hi everybody,

I need to migrate the objects and users databases from one Firewall-1 4.0
system running on Solaris to a Firewall-1 4.1 system on NT 4.0.  Each of the
boxes has different object and rules creates, so more than migrate what I
need to do is merge the information from both Management Modules, and place
the merged data on the NT box.

Based on the information I found on the CheckPoint support web site, the
procedure I must follow would be:

1.- Merge both objects databases using the "fw confmerge".
2.- Copy the rulebase files from the Solaris box to the NT box.
3.- Merge both users databases.

So, I would like to receive any information or documents you could have for
making the previous steps.

Thanks in advance for your help and regards,

        _/               |  Jesus Giraut
       _/                |  IT Solution Consultant
      _/_/_/  _/_/_/     |  MCA Region
     _/  _/  _/  _/      |  HP Consulting
    _/  _/  _/_/_/       |  Phone:  (_/            |  Fax:    (_/             |  Telnet: 1-207-8083