From: "Juan Concepcion" <[email protected]>
To: <[email protected]>; <[email protected]>;
<[email protected]>;
<[email protected]>
Sent: Friday, April 06, 2001 5:02 PM
Subject: RE: [FW1] encryption for FW-1 management

The method by which your firewall and management station communicate is
defined
in the control.map.  Within it are certain variables that mitigate how your
firewall will talk to your management, fwz, ssl, or none (no encryption).
By
default the communication that exists between the two is encrypted so long
as
you have an encryption module loaded.

Juan Concepcion

src--------------------------------------------------dst--------------------
--------------------service--------------------------------------action

> firewall modules         firewall manage.
> fw1 groups                                       accept
>

> and a reverse rule
>
> hope this helps
>
> when this works change teh accept to encrypt
>

>                     "Roelandts, Guy"
>
>                     <[email protected]>                      To:
> "'Tony Wong'" <[email protected]>
>                     Sent by:                                        cc:
> "'[email protected]'"
>                     [email protected]
> <[email protected]>
>                     kpoint.com
> Subject:     RE: [FW1] encryption for FW-1 management
>

>                     04/04/2001 11:22 AM
>

> Tony,
>
> Why not just adding the FW1_mgmt service to that other encrypting rule ?
Or