[FW1] IPSO 3.3 & Multiple IP Address per NIC.

I'm currently setting up a new IP 650, running IPSO 3.3 and Checkpoint SP3.
This will be replacing an existing box running IPSO 3.2.1 and SP2.  I've
encountered one slight problem.  To avoid a lot of headaches, our 3.2.1 box
was configured such that one interface had multiple addresses on the same
network.  Let's call them 192.168.1.1 and 192.168.1.2 for discussions sake.
On the IPSO 3.3 box, I'm able to add the first address, but when adding the
second I get an error '192.168.1.2/24 conflicts with destination network of
eth-s1p1c0.'  This, despite the fact that I'm trying to apply 192.168.1.2 to
eth-s1p1c0.

I've also tried doing a plain ol' ifconfig statement.  When adding the
second address, I get an error that says 'ifconfig: eth-s1p1c0: address
change failed: Address already in use' even though it's a different address,
albeit on the same network.

Is this a problem with IPSO 3.3?  Has anyone been able to assign multiple
IPs for the same network to the same interface?

Thanks in advance.

Jeff Jarmoc - CCNA, MCSE
Network Analyst - Grubb & Ellis