[FW1] Spoofing Issue

All,

  I have been getting numerous packets on my external interface destined for
what would be private subnets.  It is being directed at my Hide NAT IP I use
for external browsing (which is not the FW IP).

Here is a sample:

Port	Source			Destination	Service
	192.168.27.26		HideNATIP 	icmp
9827	192.168.19.34		HideNATIP 	tcp
	192.168.168.193	192.168.168.1	icmp
12384	192.168.19.70		HideNATIP 	tcp
4248	192.168.11.63		HideNATIP 	tcp
24740	192.168.11.56		HideNATIP 	tcp

You get the picture.  My anti-spoofing rules are dropping this traffic but
is there an easy (or not so easy) way to determine the real source address?
Do I need to place a sniffer on the outside and capture the traffic or can I
get this info from the firewall somehow?

thanks