[FW1] Heatbeat failure

Hi all,

We have 2 Sun E220R with CheckPoint 4.1 over Solaris 2.6 and StoneBeat 3.1
High Availability Solution.

We have a crossover cable between them and a serial cable for heartbeat.

We tried to add a new interface, but after that the heartbeat on both links
died.
There's connectivy (we tried ping) but no heartbeat.

Have anybody saw something like this?

Pedro Fernandes

TAC Support, ICS IP & Applications
SIEMENS SA, Information & Communications
Phone: +351 21 4242140
Mobile: +351 96 9000166