[FW1] load balancing/connect control questions

Greetings

I have a few questions around the connect control load balancing stuff in
FW-1 which I have managed to *somewhat*
successfully test but am confused around what I am seeing...

* Server Type = HTTP cannot deal directly with NAT'ed  addresses for the
webservers and needs routable #'s to redirect to.  Is this true or false?
If I wish to use NAT'd addresses for my webservers, I must use Server Type
= Other ?

* Do I need a license to use connect control?

* Is the HA option in version 4.1 merely =  state sync?

* I cannot find the agent for Windows-NT on the 4.1 CD.   It only contains
the image for Solaris.   Likewise, on Checkpoint's
site, it is only available for Firewall-1 version 4.0 and not 4.1.   Does
this mean there is no NT load agent for v. 4.1 and/or
can I use the v 4.0 load agent with v.4.1?  I have tried this, and it
appears NOT to work.  It behaves like round-robin.

thanks!

cheers

-karim i.