RE: [FW1] Upgrading Nokia IP400

Hi to all,

          I also upgraded 2 Nokias IP440 from ipso 3.2.1 to ipso 3.3 first
      and then CPfw-1 41 sp1 to sp3 with no problems at all, following the
      Nokia support web page notes.

          Regards,

                Josué.
---------------------- Remitido por Josue Rodriguez
Garduño/CATALUNYA/RETEVISION con fecha 04/04/2001 19:33
---------------------------

"Roelandts, Guy" <[email protected]>@beethoven.us.checkpoint.com con
fecha 04/04/2001 17:20:31

      Enviado por: [email protected]

       De         "Roelandts, Guy" <[email protected]>
                  @beethoven.us.checkpoint.com
       --------+  -----------------------------------------------------+
       --------+  -----------------------------------------------------+
       Copias a
       --------+  -----------------------------------------------------+
       CCI
       --------+  -----------------------------------------------------+
       Fecha      04/04/2001 17:20
       --------+  -----------------------------------------------------+
       Tema       RE: [FW1] Upgrading Nokia IP400

Hi,

  I upgraded 4 Nokias, 2 IP440 & 2 IP330, from IPSO 3.2.1 to IPSO 3.3
 and CP Fw-1 4.1 to 4.1-SP2 ... no problems at all, worked as explained
 in the IPSO 3.3 release notes.

Met vriendelijke groeten - Bien à vous - Kind regards

Guy ROELANDTS
Compaq - Belgium
E-mail : [email protected]
Tel: +32(02)729.77.44 (options  3 - 3 - 1)