[FW1] Rejected SMTP on port 25

I have recently upgraded my FW1 4.0 to a FW-1 4.1.  After upgrading, I was
informed a few days later that my remote users  (not using SecuRemote, just
connecting to my Exchange Server) could not send emails.  Upon further
review, I found that the pop3 service was sorking correctly and the clients
could receive their mail from the mail server, just not send any (the
service would time out when looking for the server).  I then tried
telnetting into my ports, and found that:
1) I could telnet perfectly into port 110 (pop3)
2) I could not telnet into port 25 from an external source
3) I could telnet into port 25 from within my 192.x.x.x network

Upon further review of my firewall I noticed the rules for allowance into my
smtp service on my exchange server were still active and setup the same as
they were prior to the upgrade.  Does anyone know of anything that I could
do to try and resove this problem???  (To further factor out the fact that
problem could be the exchange server, I can use webmail services that
utilize the smtp service on an http port, which means that it has to be some
sort of firewall issue).

I would really appreciate any help...
Thanks,
Dennis M. Donohue