From: Enrique Martin [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Tuesday, April 03, 2001 4:34 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [FW1] Esafe 3.02 for CVP and Nokia 440

Hi all,
I have a problem with SMTP, Firewall-1 SP-2 running on a Nokia 440 and a
Esafe 3.02 for CVP running on a Windows NT with the last SP. The problem
is that mails are queued in the $FWDIR/spool directory of the firewall
and there are not sent to the recipient. This happends when there is
more than 15 (more or less) mails queued in the spool directory. If you
have two or three mails there is no problem, but if you have more than
15, Firewall-1 doesn´t send the mails.
I have read the Release Notes of SP3 for Nokia and it doesn´t appear
something about this issue.
Mails are marked as R*, and I think this is right. I think there is not
a problem of the Esafe, it is a problem of the firewall. In the R* files
I can read "cure" in the AV_Setting field and the IP address of the CVP
server in AV_IPADDR field.
I have tried to execute "fw mdq" command each 10 minutes, but it doesn´t
work. Anybody know a solution for this issue?

Thanks in advanced.

"The information in this message and in any attachments is confidential
and intended solely for the addressee(s). It is not intended as an  offer
or solicitation for the purchase or sale of any financial  instrument
or as confirmation of any transaction, unless specifically agreed
otherwise. All prices, data and other information are not warranted
as to completeness or accuracy and are subject to change without
notice. Any comments or statements made herein do not necessarily
reflect those of our Company. Any unauthorised disclosure,
use or dissemination, either whole or partial is prohibited. If you
are not the intended recipient, you are not authorised to disclose,
copy, distribute, or retain this message and are requested to
notify the sender immediately".