RE: [FW1] Problem with routing multicast in firewall-1

I am WAY behind on email; sorry this is so late.

Jeff?!?!  What kind of dumbass answer is that?  You sound like you work
for a VAR.

Jose.  My thoughts on this, if you haven't fixed it, is to go into the
configuration files and enter the 224.0.0.X as an interface for the
firewall... this isn't close to being supported, but I doubt that having
your firewall mrouter is either!

I have found, testing in my lab, that anti-spoofing in general doesn't
work properly.  Even if you "disable" it... it will still block
somethings.  BUT I might be misunderstanding something.

Let me know what happens.
--Paul

On Wed, 7 Mar 2001, Jeff Hochberg wrote:

> Mandrake 7.2 is not a supported operating system.
>
> -Jeff Hochberg

"When ever I find even one reason to install Windows on one of my computers, I find dozens of reasons not too." -me