[FW1] Defining Services As "Other"

FW Group,

Since upgrading to CPFW 4.1 SP3 we have been having problems with FTP's
being rejected with Rule 0
on user defined TCP Services.  Our quick fix was to remove our TCP defined
services from the Rule Set
and eliminate the defined services all together.

It seems now we need to redefine these services as "Other"

Question: If we want to define a TCP Service for port 1123, what needs to go
in the following fields:

Match:
Pre-Match:
Prologue: