Re: [FW1] Nortel Contivity & SecuRemote co-existence

I too have this problem and am due to start testing soon. I will let you know how it went.

Hopefully someone has been through this problem before and will post (please...!)

My intent is to follow the usual sr install routine, test that, install Nortel VPN client and see what happens ! It will interesting to know what it does when you have a duplication of network layouts - which client/VPN box will it choose ?

Tim

[email protected]
Sent by: [email protected]

04/03/01 02:19 PM