From: <[email protected]>
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Tuesday, April 03, 2001 9:10 AM
Subject: [FW1] Policy Editor locked ??

I was froced to boot my Firewall and I forgot to quit the Policy Editor at
my station. After the boot I can't login, the GUI returns a message like
that: "Someone else ([email protected]) is using Policy Editor - Information is
locked. You either retry connecting when [email protected] using fwm logs
out..." I have already stop the firewall and restarted again but it didn't
work.

Regards,

Omar Pinheiro