Re: [FW1] Policy Editor locked ??

At 08:10 AM 4/3/01, [email protected] wrote:

I was froced to boot my Firewall and I forgot to quit the Policy Editor at
my station. After the boot I can't login, the GUI returns a message like
that: "Someone else ([email protected]) is using Policy Editor - Information is
locked. You either retry connecting when [email protected] using fwm logs
out..." I have already stop the firewall and restarted again but it didn't
work.

We have all run into this at one time. Just delete the manage.lock file, which is what is keeping you out.

-- Joe