From: Patrick Desnoyers [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Montag, 2. April 2001 20:52
To: '[email protected]';
'[email protected]'
Subject: [FW1] Stonebeat -- Virtual interfaces

Setup: Solaris 2.7, fw-1 41. sp3 Stonebeat 2.0a sp2
Stonebeat manual says "define your virtual interfaces" and shows an example
where qfe0:1 is defined in the interface tab on a firewall object. BUT fw-1
manual says that virtual if cannot be seen by fw-1. (does not bind to them)
and anyway the policy wont compile with my qfe0:1 defined.(syntax error in
the pf file cause by the ':' I think)
So, my questions is simple, what do I really need to do to get Stonebeat to
work with FW-1 ???
--Do I need to fully configure FW-1 HA before installing SB ?
Can someone supply me with a VALID diagram using 2 operative if, 1 control
if using multicast ? please !! ;-)
Thanks