[FW1] How to allow HTTP access through firewall to Web server?

Hello all,
I have a test lab, to test my company's software to make sure it works
through a firewall.
I have FW-1 4.1 SP2 installed on an NT 4.0 ( SP5 ) server.
The server has two NIC's, one connected to the "external" world ( a Class C
network on our LAN ), and the other NIC is connected to the "Internal"
network ( a Class A network ).

I have used the supplied Rules Wizard to install a Single entry point
network, and everything appears to be fine.
What I need to do, is have users, outside of the firewall, web-browse ( HTTP
session ) to the firewall's external IP address, and have FW-1 forward that
on to the internal web server.
I've spent several hours trying to figure this out, and just can't seem to
do it.

Can any one tell me exactly what I need to do?
I've created a Workstation object for the Web Server.
How do I tell the FW-1 gateway to let HTTP traffic in, from the outside
world?

Thanks

Paul Landry

PS, Here're are the IP addresses, etc. used in the lab.

"External World"  <----------> 192.168.100.16 ( FW-1 NIC-1 )
			     126.1.0.1 (FW-1 NIC-2 )
<------------------>126.1.0.2 ( Web Server behind FW )