Re: [FW1] Time change failed reporting server?

I have the same problem here too (W1-4.1 sp3 on an NT 4.0 sp6a) and I have weird problem with
securemote too.  Almost all my users are unable to connect to the internal network from the
internet execpt me from my laptop.  Everything was working fine since 8 months. My Laptop use NT
4.0 SP6a and my users are using Win9x. My users are authenticate by the Firewall but after that
nothing. No trace in the log. The securemote build on my laptop is 4003 (4.0), I try with the same
build on Win98 and I still have the problem. I will try with some other build but some of my users
have the lastest build and they are not able to connect to the internal network. Any idea?

Sylvain