From: Kathy Warner [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Monday, April 02, 2001 12:20 PM
To: Kathy Warner
Cc: [email protected];
[email protected]
Subject: Re: [FW1] Time change failed reporting server?

My MC is doing the same thing ....

>>> <[email protected]> 04/02/01 11:53AM >>>

I'm having a weird problem with my MC.  Since the change in DST ahead one
hour, I'm not recieving an accurate time in my logs.  My MC (NT 4.0 SP6),
updated the time correctly, yet my logs are still 1 hour off.  anyone
have
a clue ?  I tried restarting the MC, but still one hour off.

Thanks!

Chad Smith
Sr. Network Engineer
Vertis, Inc."The purpose of the race is not necessarily to win, but to test the
limits
of the human heart"

                    "Ed Davidson"

                    <[email protected]>                    To:
<[email protected]>
                    Sent by:                                    cc:

                    [email protected]        Subject:
  [FW1] Time change failed reporting server?
                    kpoint.com

                    04/02/2001 10:34 AM

Running FW1-4.1 sp3 on an NT 4.0 sp6a box, after the
time change the reporting server quit running giving
and "internal NT error" when I try to restart the service.  The logs
still
are updating, though.

Anyone else have this same issue?

http://www.primeinc.com
whom they are addressed.  If you have received this email
in error please reply to the sender of the message.
The views expressed in this correspondence may not
reflect the views of Prime, Inc.

This footnote also confirms that this email message has
been scanned for the presence of computer viruses.
at

at