[FW1] drops on service 2301

I am getting a lot of drops on service 2301 from some of my servers that are internal but are behind an internal NT router.

The Service is: 2301
Source: 10.0.0.6, 10.0.0.5, etc...
Destination: 255.255.255.255
Protocol: UDP
RULE: 0

I have shut down ALL compaq management agents on all my servers as i was told what service 2301 was.  But this service still shows up as a drop in my logs.

These drops are showing up so often that it is growing my log at 1MB+/ day, and I had to do a frequent  fw logswitch or else I could not open my log viewer.

My internal net range is 192.100.101.0/24

But There are some servers on the 10.0.0.0/8 network

There is an NT router that separates these two internal networks.

FW--------192.100.101.0/24 ------------ NTROUTER ------10.0.0.0/8

We do not care about 10.0.0.0/8 as far as browsing the internet is concerned. We have not defined a network object for 10.0.0.0 on our firewall. But these drops keep showing up on my firewall logs.

Any help much appreciated.