[FW1] Stonebeat -- Virtual interfaces

Title: Stonebeat -- Virtual interfaces

Setup: Solaris 2.7, fw-1 41. sp3 Stonebeat 2.0a sp2

Stonebeat manual says "define your virtual interfaces" and shows an example where qfe0:1 is defined in the interface tab on a firewall object. BUT fw-1 manual says that virtual if cannot be seen by fw-1. (does not bind to them) and anyway the policy wont compile with my qfe0:1 defined.(syntax error in the pf file cause by the ':' I think)

So, my questions is simple, what do I really need to do to get Stonebeat to work with FW-1 ???

--Do I need to fully configure FW-1 HA before installing SB ?

Can someone supply me with a VALID diagram using 2 operative if, 1 control if using multicast ? please !! ;-)

Thanks

Patrick Desnoyers
Administrateur de Securite des reseaux
Network security administrator