From: Milliken, Larry [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: March 28, 2001 11:30 AM
To: 'Dias, Mario (Bolton)'
Subject: RE: [FW1] VPN server behind Firewall-1

NAT on the firewall is not necessary..Since on the VPN server you can setup
a pool of ip addresses to assign to remote users..I assume the VPN server is
win2k..If not, I highly recommend it...As for the firewall, setup a rule to
allow the PPTP protocols to the VPN server's ip address & you should be
set..