[FW1] FW: Merge Object.C

I am trying to upgrade FW-1 on a new server. After installing the software
FW-1 4.0 SP4, which is the current version on the production server. I would
like to merge the current objects.c to the one on the new server and copy
over the rulebase.fws. I tried the merge object.c on phoneboy's site, but
when I issue the command fwconfmerge is doesn't work. I copied the moved the
installed objects.c to another directory and copied the current server's
objects.c file to the new server. I copied the rulebase.fws and was able to
bring up the security policy, but when I attempted to load the policy, it
said invalid data, failed to create.......pf: Access is denied. I modified
the network objects in relation to the interface cards on the new server. Is
there another option in copying or moving the data from the current server?

Thanks for any assistance,

Crystal Al-Shatti
Network Security
Gulf Investment Corp, Kuwait
[email protected] <mailto:[email protected]>
"This message is intended for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed
and may contain information that is protected by copyright, is privileged, confidential and
exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of this message is not the
intended recipient, please return this message to the sender at the email address of the
sender and destroy any copies of this message you may have. Please note the
electronic communications may not be secure and therefore Gulf Investment Corporation
does not accept legal responsibility for the contents of this message."