Re: RE: [FW1] FWZ, SecureClient and Topolgies

I'm a little confused. This is an IKE only configuration and FWZ-only
users can't use this method? Are you saying that putting FWZ on the
firewall is there for IKE authenticated topology downloads and not
for the benefit of FWZ users. Looks like I missed out the bit about
wanting this for FWZ and not IKE users in my orig posting as it
looked as if I could avoid having my management server accessable by
the internet (even if it is just for FW-1 protocols)

regards

Richard Turner