RE: [FW1] Fw-1 running on a multi-CPU system

I would like to make a small correction on this comment.  The only part of FW-1
which does not take advantage of multiple processors is the kernel.  All other
aspects of FW-1 do take advantage of multiple processors.  I too was under the
impression that any part of FW was not capable of taking advantage of multiple
CPU's but was corrected by one of Checkpoints Senior Engineers.

Juan