[FW1] FWZ, SecureClient and Topolgies

I've heard that you can now define a site and pull the secureclient
site topology using the address of the firewall module rather that
the management module providing you have authenticated, possibly with
a policy server. Has anyone seen this work - I'm running CP2000 with
SP3 and the latest build Secureclient. All I get from the SC is "this
object is not a Certificate Authority"...

It was mentioned that I need to have IKE enabled as well(?)but it
doesn't help.

Any thoughts?

regards

Richard Turner

First Option's outgoing email policy is at
http://www.firstoption.com/emailpolicy.html, but a short summary is :-

- all email/attachments are confidential; do not use, circulate or release
without our consent

- email is not authorised unless it is on First Option business

- email is not binding unless it is from an authorised person
and is signed with a digital certificate

First Option Ltd. - Switchboard +44 (0) 1962 738200
Signal House, Jacklyns Road, Alresford, Hants, SO24 9JJ, United Kingdom